Five

Five

Monday, January 27, 2014

Situational Awareness

Recently, I visited a church out in St. Peters to see a production of one of my favorite musicals. While I was sitting in the comfy pew-chair (P’chair? Chew?), Troy started making tiny little explosions in my lap. Were these harmless toots or something more sinister?

I had to know!

So I hefted my sweet boy and the diaper bag and hauled them off in search of a bathroom. Just when I was beginning to think I would need to lug everything down a flight of stairs, I found it! The bathrooms were hiding beside the large, elaborate coffee shop (‘cause Jesus enthusiastically endorsed using places of worship to sell a bunch of shit... Sigh, don’t get me started).

Anyway.

This bathroom suite was spiffy wowzers! I mean it was sumptuously and beautifully decorated with murals on the walls, plants everywhere and shelves displaying tasteful arrangements of fancy rocks and stuff. Prominently displayed by the entrance was the verse from Philippians “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Great verse. I love that verse! It’s so uplifting, so inspirational.

But.

For the bathroom?

What the hell is in that coffee????



Do you know someone who has fallen victim to Bad Situational Awareness Man?

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it was encouragement for those with potty problems? hahahaha! I'm laughing my head off here! Maybe the sign was posted intentionally by someone with a weird sense of humor - like me, for example. I would SO love to post something like this in a bathroom. heeeheee

    ReplyDelete