Five

Five

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Finer and Even Fancier Ramble

For Christmas, my wonderful husband bought me a camera. A real camera, with fancy buttons and flash and stuff. It even has a strap that I can put around my neck so that everyone will know that I am a professional photographer. I think we can all agree that this second trip to the zoo saw a marked advance in my photo skills. 

This is what you would have seen had you also gone to the zoo.
Provided that you were drunk at the time.

Apparently I married a friendly, albeit scary-ass ghost

Hey! Where are you guys going? I'm photographing here!!

Those weird sticks in the tree are actually awesome lights dropping
magically from the sky. Trust me.

The happy couple. No amount of shivering on the part of the
picture taker can disguise our love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment